Description of the activity
In 2014, Center for protection of the rights in the healthcare (CPRH) established a National System for External Quality Assessment of Clinical Laboratories (NSVOK).
It is a system for interlaborative comparisons and external quality control of clinical laboratories. It is built in compliance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 17043 Conformity Assessment - General Requirements for Proficience Testing.
CPRH, as an independent non -commercial organization, is the coordinator of the system and the clinical laboratories are participants in the system.
As a coordinator, the CSPZ purchases control materials from manufacturers, distributes them between participants and sets a period within which participants measure the indicators in each of the control materials. CPRH has built an online based information system, in which participants apply the values of the measured indicators. The information system analyzes the values applied and each participant can see in their account statistical information about the study and the presence of deviations from the norm.
The information system is constructed in compliance with the requirements of ISO 13528: 2005 (E), using two statistical evaluation methods: "declared value" comparison and comparison on "Robust Algorithm".
Each participant who complies with the requirements of the NSVOK receives an annual certificate for participation in the NSVOK, in accordance with the requirements of Ordinance No. 1 of January 31, 2014, which also allows him to work under contract with the NHIF, in accordance with the requirements of the NFC.
The main objective of the Center for the Protection of the rights in the Healthcare is to preserve and expand the number of participants in the NSVOK, organized and led by the Association. The provision of quality services implies the fulfillment of the requirements of the quality management system at each stage of all the processes required to fulfill the service:
• Use of quality control materials;
• High level of competence in the delivery and distribution of control materials and the analysis;
• Rapid absorption and use of new technologies;
• Market analysis, potential participants in the NSSC and consumer demand;
• Participation in the Committee on Verification and General Assembly
When applying the policy and the objectives, the leadership adheres to:
• Guaranteed high level of satisfaction of participants from the controls performed, analysis, distribution and distribution, accessibility of the database and storage of the results of interlaborative comparisons;
• Expectations of other stakeholders in terms of annual results, pay, image before state administration and local authorities;
• Periodic review and, if necessary, update of the already announced policy of the quality system.
The requirements of the quality management system related to the servicing of the participants, the motivation and training of the employees in the association, as well as the work with partners and suppliers, guarantee the interests of all participants in the system and the whole society.
Quality service of participants is a basic principle in the work of the association. Not only should the participant be kindly served, but he must be trained, his interest, and the NSSC should provide him with satisfaction and conviction of the usefulness of the system.