Center for the Protection of Rights in Health Care (CPRH) is an independent non-governmental organization.
The Center was registered in the Sofia city court under No. 14322/2007. The organization was created as non-profit legal entity for public benefit. BULSTAT 175372371.
The Aim of the association, according to the Statute, are: "Protection of individual and collective rights of citizens and organizations in the field of health care and related social activities arising from the normative acts and international agreements signed by the Republic of Bulgaria".
We created an NGO to protect rights in health care because better health care can only be achieved on the basis of protected rights.
Protection of rights in health care refers to:
- patients and health insured persons,
- medical professionals,
- legal entities;
Protection of rights in health care includes:
- actions to raise awareness,
- actions to improve rules and regulations
- counteraction in case of violated rights
Our goal is to create public support and conditions for the development and improvement of Bulgarian healthcare based on protected rights. In pursuit of this goal, we:
- We have built a center for general and specialized information on health care and health insurance issues,
- We organized a team for legal consultations and protection of collective and individual rights under administrative and judicial order,
- We exert influence and control over the administration, through legal means,
- We participate in national and international projects related to the development and improvement of healthcare,
- We coordinate the National system for external evaluation of the quality of clinical laboratories.
The CHPP is managed by a Management Board composed of: Dr. Nikolay Boltadzhiev - Chairman and members Dr. Stoicho Katsarov and Angelina Boneva - Khan
|Dr. Nikolay Boltadzhiev
|Angelina Boneva - Khan
|Dr. Stoicho Katsarov
NSVOK consultants are Prof. Margaritka Boncheva and Dr. Georgi Todorov
|Prof. Margaritka Boncheva
|Dr. Georgi Todorov
Person, responsible for the quality is Boriana Boteva
You can learn more about us by visiting our health news site Право&Здраве.